[TenTec] You asked about the Scout.....

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] You asked about the Scout.....
From: seay@alaska.net (Del Seay)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:59:39 -0800
Hi Bill: There is a relationship in a "Linear"amplifier
between the lowest end drive to output. An amp that is
truly linear will have linear output/input.

In defense of the Commission, writing a law to totally
eliminate CBers from use would put a undue hardship on
Amateurs.

And of course we know that it won't deter the CBers anyway, they
will merely add an intermediate stage  - or more in touch with
todays real world, they will go to Yaesu and buy an amateur band
radio for use on the 27 mHz band.

I wish I had a solution to the illegal operation problem. I'd be
wealthy. (There is something to be said for the practice of cutting
off hands of violators, such as is practiced in Islamic countries).
de KL7HF