[TenTec] Low power amplifier kit

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Low power amplifier kit
From: Bill_Ames@hysoft.com (Bill_Ames@hysoft.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:09:40 -0400
The implication seems to be that you can build an amp but can't buy one.
OK. Can someone define how much I need to do when building the amp? I don't
expect that I have to manufacture my own IC's ;-) and why do I need to fab
the heat sink or fab a PC board or design the circuit. So, I want to do
this legally, where do I start? I want to do as little possible and keep it
legal. Since I do have the technical ability to do one from scratch and
since I currently do not have access to the tools I would need to do a
proper job I will be satisfied with minimum input from myself. Perhaps
there is someone out there who sells components that just need minimal
assembly?

Bill Ames
KB1LG