[TenTec] F/S Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F/S Corsair II
From: travism@door.net (Travis Martin)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 12:06:28 -0700
I have come to the point where I need to sell my Corsair II to fund another
venture. It is in extremely nice condition and works perfectly, has a full
complement of filters (250, 500, and 1.8) and manual. There is a very minor
scuff on the top cover, so I bought a new case (both halves), a new front panel
(the original is perfect but I thought I'd have a spare) a new tuning knob and
new end caps...they are all still in the box that TenTec shipped them in; I've
never changed them. The original power cord is also included (no power
supply, however.)

I paid $800 for the transciever last summer and another $64 for the new parts,
which will be included; I'd like to get my money back but have been told that I
paid too much so will entertain offers.

The financial bind that I find myself in is temporary, so if I do not sell it
soon, I
will want to keep it...don't be bashful.

Thanks and 73,

Travis N5AY
806 789 3005