[TenTec] FS: SP-325 Military Receiver

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: SP-325 Military Receiver
From: DHHDEH@concentric.net (David H. Hammond)
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 18:35:16 -0400
Hello Everyone,

I have for sale a beautiful TenTec SP-325 General Coverage Military
Receiver that TT made under contract with the Navy in the late 1980's.
I acquired this rig to satisfy my renewed interest in SWL'ing with an
unusual receiver but have found that SWL'ing is not my bag so the rig
won't be needed here anymore. Will stick with the ham bands with my ham
band only TT rigs.

The SP-325 is a .5 - 30mhz general coverage dual conversion PLL receiver
offering 5 modes (usb,lsb,am,cw,fsk) with three selectivity bandwidths
of 500hz, 2.8hhz and 6khz, two agc settings, digital readout via green
flourescent display, direct frequency keypad entry and VFO knob and 64
memories, memory scan modes and a scratch pad memo feature. This
receiver has built in AC power supply. It is black with white silk
screening and measures about 3.5x12x10.5 inches and weighs about 8 lbs.
This one is serial number 513. The reciver has a fine user and technical
manual combination. Its a nifty receiver and a joy to listen to
especially on AM. Very nice audio.

This receiver is in very,very fine cosmetic and electrical condition.
Someone looking for an unusual receiver and a collectable TenTec rig
will like this radio.

I will ship CONUS for $550.00.

E-mail me with your questions or your interest.

73 fer nw de N1LQ-Dave