[TenTec] Which older TenTecs have WARC ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Which older TenTecs have WARC ?
From: mjmanship@iquest.net (Mike Manship)
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 20:19:22 -0500
Two months ago I read a message on the reflector regarding which older Ten
Tec rigs had the WARC bands. The message said that an Argosy would be nice
but the only WARC band it had was 30 meters. A better choice was said to be
an OMNI which had all the WARC bands.

Being in the market for an older Ten Tec rig, I responded to a for sale
post last week for an OMNI. I asked if the rig had the WARC bands but the
seller said that it did not have any of them. I am confused !!  Which
models have all the bands ??

73 de Mike W9OJ