[TenTec] Corsair I problems, questions.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair I problems, questions.
From: crobson@erie.net (Chris Robson)
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 11:18:13 -0400
Hi Dave,

        I also have owned and still own a number of Ten Tec Rigs and Equipment.
would recommend anyone who buys Ten Tec gear from anyone other than TT to
send it in to TT service and have them give it the once over. I recently
purchased a used Omni 6 and even though it seemed to be ok, I sent it to TT
service. Ten Tec Service realigned and fixed some of the bugs with the rig,
even though it will be going back to TT for the option 3 upgrade sometime
this summer, it was worth sending. The rig was gone only 2 1/2 weeks. If
someone bought one of my TT rigs(which would be a cold day in ...), I would
not hesitate to recommend the same thing.

73, Chris KB3A