[TenTec] For Sale: Corsair 1 + matching PS.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Corsair 1 + matching PS.
From: kovar@ia.net (Jack Kovar)
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 10:43:21 -0500

        I have a TEN-TEC Corsair 1 with matching power supply for sale.

It is in very nice condition and works perfect.

Extras include the 1.8 khz SSB filter and Matching Power supply.

I have constant compliments on Audio Quality.

VFO is solid and smooth and Stable.

I will include TITAN CW QSK KIT if needed.  ( new, not installed).

I will sell radio separate from Power supply if needed.

Radio looks to be worth around $600 with options included.

I will attempt to gather $550 for now,  or $475 for the radio with filters
and

TITAN CW QSK Kit.   If pricing is out of line please let me know?

Reason for selling:  I want to play with this Kachina 505DSP and still have
Triton IV
for back up.
                                        Thanks,

                                                        Jack Kovar