[TenTec] (no subject)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: paulc@mediaone.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 12:33:58 -0400
The Ten-Tec site is slow at times, perhaps due to their ISP connection, but
then aren't they all from time-to-time?  I don't feel that they have
anything to be ashamed of with their web site.  I can easily find what I
need, including a user's link to their older product line which I constantly
use.  I rate a site by how easily I can find the information I need, not by
how much HTML they can impress us with.  Ten-Tec gets an A+ in this category
as far as I'm concerned.  An on-line addition of their present and older
equipment manuals would be great, particularly if it were in an Adobe .PDF
file format.

-Paul, W9AC