[TenTec] FS: Omni C & Power Supply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni C & Power Supply
From: seweber@netnitco.net (seweber@netnitco.net)
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 16:15:17 +0600
Decisions, decisions, decisions.  My "new" QTH has the perfect antenna site
- the back yard is a big hill, no nearby neighbors, etc. so I bought an
OMNI-C a few months ago.  Unfortunately, the house is old and the (shudder)
septic system is even older.  So now I am faced with a terrible choice:
Radios or Toilets that work.  Personally, I would be happy with a camping
porta-pot, but my family has these silly ideas about needing indoor
plumbing, so I have to convert some of my toys into cash.  Toys for Pots?
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

So.....I am reluctantly selling my OMNI-C and deluxe power supply, the one
with the built-in speaker for $400 and will split shipping in the
continental US.

Ouch, that hurt.

P.S. I don't smoke and neither does the radio.

Steve Weber, KD9BO
seweber@netnitco.net

When promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your
superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical and psychological
observations, beware of platitudinous ponderosity. Let your verbal
evaporations have lucidity, intelligibility, and veracious vivacity without
rodomontade or thespian bombast. Sedulously avoid all polysyllabic
profundity, pompous propensity, and sophomoric vacuity.

In other words, KISS (keep it simple etc.)