[TenTec] RE: Dual Receive

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: Dual Receive
From: ve5kc@qsl.net (VE5KC)
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 22:23:39 -0600
Greetings from Canada..

I've been reading the mail for a while and thought it about time I did my
part at adding my Twonnie's (Canadian $2 Coin) worth.

TT rigs here: Omni C - complete station with all accessories!
              Argo 509 & TT 50w amp
              Power Mite PM3A

Back to the program:  Dual Receive
----------------------------------

The Ten Tec Omni C operating with the 243 VFO has dual receive in the same
band. I find it a nice feature for listening to both frequencies when
operating split or tuning around finding a clear frequency to QSY to.

So TT had experience with dual receive and that was back around 1980..
It's your guess why they have not continued with the option..

73...  K. Crowston - VE5KC

E-mail:    ve5kc@qsl.net
Web Sites:
           Ham Page - http://www.qsl.net/ve5kc
           KCWC - http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/fsr567
           Canada Page -
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/fsr567/Canada_index.html

SPELL CHECKED!  - blame it on the computer eh!