[TenTec] fs: Ten Tec Herc 444

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] fs: Ten Tec Herc 444
From: davidc@bit-net.com (DavidC)
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 20:21:46 -0400
I need to sell this amp to pay for the upgrade of my antenna and rotor.  It
is in excellent condition.  For the uninitiated it was built for the Omni-C
series (though many report running it successfully with many other rigs),
will require some clever re-engineering or the replacement of the PA board
if you succeed in toasting the finals (not easy), offers 700+ watts output,
and includes the matching 444S (48v) AC supply, original boxes, and manual.
 I am asking $650. OBO shipped conus.  73, DavidC  AA1FA
davidc@bit-net.com  or call 603-894-1174