[TenTec] Keyer/Paddle Model Numbers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Keyer/Paddle Model Numbers
From: knoxr@cc.tacom.army.mil (COL Richard Knox)
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 09:00:34 -0400
 Good Morning!

     I need the Group's help.  I have three Ten Tec keyers and would
 like to identify them by model number.  I've checked the Unofficial
 Ten Tec web site and have looked at the keyers listed/displayed
 there, but am still having difficulty with two.

     The keyers I have are the KR-5A, the KR-20 and the KR1B.  I know
 the KR1B is Model 603.  Does anyone know the model numbers for the
 other two?

     And I am looking for a Century 21 Keyer, Model 670, to match my
 Century 21 Transceiver.  If anyone has one and would like to sell
 it, please contact me.

     Thanks and 73!  Dick Knox  KD4BRL  knoxr@cc.tacom.army.mil