[TenTec] More compact keyers to build in

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] More compact keyers to build in
From: k8vt@ameritech.net (Carter Grabarczyk)
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 06:59:22 -0400
Stuart,
This discussion probably should be removed to the CW reflector, but I
couldn't let your statement attached below go unchallenged. ;-)

I've read both QST articles (Super CMOS and Tick) and read the
advertising literature on both. Unless I'm really missing something, the
features of the Super CMOS run circles around the Tick. I think the
Tick's main claim to fame is its extremely small size allowing it to be
built into small (QRP) rigs. (And at 1.6 X 2.5 inches, the Super CMOS is
not what you would call huge).

Read the advertising literature and the QST articles and let me know
where I've gone astray.

73/Carter/K8VT
P.S. No flame wars intended-  re-pack the asbestos suits