[TenTec] CMOS III Option -Reply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CMOS III Option -Reply
From: casey.bahr@intel.com (Bahr, Casey)
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 09:20:37 -0700
The address is:

IDIOM Press
PO Box 1025
Geyserville, CA 95441-1025

You have to send them an SASE to get the info. They don't have a phone
number, no e-mail, and often take vacations during which they are just
unavailable. Strange, but there it is.

However, the assembled version, sold as the LogiKeyer 3 is supposed to
be available in retail outlets (HRO?), but I haven't checked on that yet. I
did get the literature on it. Assembled it retails for $129.95, which sounds
like a lot, but it is a lot of keyer. Although, I'd prefer something about
halfway
between the CMOS III and the TICK keyer myself, for about $50.

73,
Casey Bahr, KS7J, FISTS #3648
Trustee, FISTS Northwest, K7FFF, FISTS #4400
http://www.imagina.com/webpages/casey/k7fff