[TenTec] FS: Magic Notch Auto Notch Filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Magic Notch Auto Notch Filter
From: DHHDEH@concentric.net (David H. Hammond)
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 09:20:50 -0400
Hi Everyone:

I have for sale a like new "Magic Notch" Automatic Notch Filter made by
j.Com.

Although not a TT product this is a very nice accessory for an older
TT analog rig like the Corsair I or II or the Omni V etc. lacking an
autonotch feature.

MagicNotch is an automatic notch audio filter using a switched capacitor
active filter to null out heterodynes. Its an outboard unit about the
size of two packs of cigarettes. Similiar color to Corsair I. (light
brown metallic.) Requires 12VDC @200ma.

This unit is like new in appearance and works like a champ. It comes
with connecting cables and a manual. This unit is extra to me at this
time so I am selling it.

Will sell shipped in CONUS for $50.00

Please e-mail me with your interest.

73 fer nw de N1LQ-Dave