[TenTec] WOW! New look to TT Site!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WOW! New look to TT Site!
From: Lane C. Zeitler" <km3g@cts.com (Lane C. Zeitler)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 17:31:43 -0700
Dale and the Group,
In regards to the knobs being in odd positions and the freq dial in a
curious part of the band.....I had this same phantom disrupt my shack a few
years ago. It was a small, curious, little phantom with a cute little smile
and at times a diaper full of *&^%$. You guessed it, it turned out to be my
now 6 1/2 year old son. Funny how the keyer was always always set to 30 wpm
even though I xmit at 25!!

Lane
KM3G
San Diego