[TenTec] Happy Camper!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Happy Camper!!
From: MCHOATE@postoffice.worldnet.att.net (Mark Choate)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 21:42:56 -0500
W9SN wrote:

> joseph a. palmer wrote:
> >
> > Solicited to buy an amp here and was so happy with my purchase from
> > Alfred, KJ7UD.
> >
> > Glad to see the world is made up of people like Alfred, he is super.  He
> > went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my purchase.
> >
> > Thought the group should know.
> >
> > 73
> > Joe
> > KS8M
>
> About 6 months ago, I purchased a Titan amp off of a guy that shipped it
> to me from Alaska.  The amp was everything he said it was. Looks and
> works
> like one just off the assembly line.  I was so happy that I overpaid him
> and he thanked me for it.  There are some really nice hams out there.
> Keep it up guys!!!!  Keep Ten Tec'n......
>
>                       ------------------------------------------
>                                 Steve Narducci

More attaboys and kudoes all around for the people that I have done
business with on this reflector.

About 4 months ago I bought an OMNI V  from  NR5Q Bruce Vaughan, He said
it was in premoe shape and it was/is. I then purchased 2 filters for
same rig from KS8M Joe Palmer. Again, both filters worked great, were
package well.

Thanks to both of you. You're true Gentlemen.
HONESTY, HOW REFRESHING !

73 all, Mark