[TenTec] Another GREST experience -Reply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Another GREST experience -Reply
From: PEPLASTERS@mail.rkd.snds.com (Paul Plasters)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 11:13:14 -0500
Hi All,
You know this has been heart warming.  For several years now, most of
the gear I bought used from a HAMFEST or other was NOT as
advertised.  I have told several younger HAMS that Amateur Radio OP's.
used to be a trustworthy group, that would not knowingly screw another
HAM.  That is not the case now.  Maybe the reason for these reports are
all from the TEN-TEC list server?  Maybe because they would rather
some American live a bit better than some one in another country?  Any
way, I am glad to hear that you can still find people of good moral
character on the Hambands and the Reflectors such as this one.
73, Paul
      o~
  _[-/)_
Paul WA9FFL