[TenTec] FS: mike and transverter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: mike and transverter
From: turner@safety.ics.uci.edu (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 15:44:01 -0700
Hi all:

Shure 444D mike (dual impedance) wired for Ten Tec 4 pin plugs.
$40 plus a few for shipping.  Good shape.

Ten Tec model 1208 6 meter to 20 meter transverter, unbuilt in
box.  Just no time to build right now.   $85 plus a couple for
shipping.

Heath HD 1422 antenna noise bridge, I would like $25 plus a few
for shipping.  Good shape, a few scratches from a label on
top cabinet.  Unused for the last 10 years.

Help me generate funds for buying INRAD 8 pole CW filters for my
OMNI VI (then I can tell everyone here how well they work compared to
the stock Ten Tec 6 pole filters!)

Clark
WA3JPG
Irvine, CA.