[TenTec] Field Day!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Field Day!
From: w8do@yahoo.com (Dave Clark)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 07:02:34 -0700 (PDT)
News Flash!

Ten-Tec Omni VI Plus provided consistent low noise performance during
ARRL Field Day 98!

With the aid of TR software, Gateway 9100 Laptop and excellent club
support my Omni VI drew lots of attention. Running contacts quickly
with this rig was a pleasure.

Without solicitation, visitors and fellow club members marveled at the
VI's receiver performance and excellent sound.  It was interesting to
hear people talk about the VI while I was running off contacts in
rapid succession.  Many indicated it was the best rig they had ever
heard.

Thanks Ten Tec!  You have a winning product!!!!

Dave W8DO
Kalamamazoo Amateur Radio Club