[TenTec] Sell: Ten Tec OMNI V and DELTA II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sell: Ten Tec OMNI V and DELTA II
From: d_perrin@conknet.com (David Perrin)
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 17:09:02 +0100
Hi- I have the following rigs for sale-

1. Ten Tec Delta II model 536, with matching power supply, manual and
mic., not a scratch . Operates from 100 KHz to 30 MHz. Works flawlessly,
looks to match.  Infinately adjustable power to 100 Watts. $950.

2. Ten Tec OMNI V model 562 with 500 Hz CW filter, RS-232 port, manual,
and mic.,
works excellent, not a scratch.  Power level adjusts continuosly  to 100
Watts from QRPp. $950.

I also have, for additional consideration to match the Omni the Ten Tec
Tuner
model 238, and the matching power supply model 961 for the Omni V. I'd
just as soon retain them, but I would make a package if you needed.

This equipment is as "close" to mint as you'd find, and looks as well.

73 de Dave K1OPQ here or 603-746-5090