[TenTec] LogiKey 3

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] LogiKey 3
From: seay@alaska.net (Jan & Del Seay)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 23:57:06 -0800
I Doubt if it would be a problem. However, if you're concerned
about over voltage, there are easy ways to lower the voltage.
Obviously a 3 term regulator, resistor and zener diode, etc.
Or - put a couple of silicone diodes in series with the 13.8v
lead. The voltage drop across diodes is constant and not
dependent on current. Small diodes can be installed in
the case of the keyer. About a quarter volt drop per diode
can be expected.
de KL7HF