[TenTec] possible INRAD 9 MHz filters for Ten Tec rigs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] possible INRAD 9 MHz filters for Ten Tec rigs
From: turner@safety.ics.uci.edu (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:01:31 -0700
Howdy -

I am gathering names of folks interested in INRAD designing
and building some (9 MHz IF) 400 Hz CW filters for the Ten Tec
rigs.  As I explained before, the 6.3 MHz filters INRAD
introduced are quite good, and have better shape factors and
lower loss.  I am anxious to get a "matched pair" of 400 Hz
filters for my OMNI VI, one in the 9 MHz position, one in the
6.3 MHz position where the better shape factors and lower loss
will be magnified under rough conditions.

Also, those of you with OMNI-A or D (any series) or the
Argosy can use these 9 MHz CW filters in your rigs for
better performance.

I need a certain number of orders before George at INRAD
can design and have these filters built.  I have a couple
guys interested, need a few more.

If you are interested in one of these, they will cost $110,
($20 more than the Ten Tec filters, plug in replacements).
Please get in touch with me at the above email address.
If you are in town (Irvine, Southern California) stop in
for a demo of these fine filters.  (I don't work for them,
make no money from this deal, I just love fine line CW
selectivity and better sensitivity from lower loss!)

Clark
WA3JPG