[TenTec] 260 Pwr Supply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 260 Pwr Supply
From: troy_wideman@eee.org (Troy Wideman)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 12:51:47 -0700
Hi guys,
 A friend of mine is having rig problems ( his
Corsair II, just back from T-T for PTO rebuild,
etc.). When the rig got back from T-T the display
doesn't work. T-T told him on the phone that his
power supply had a problem. Unfortunately he can't
find his 260 Power Supply schematic and I don't
have that model.
  Anybody able to e-mail a copy of the schematic
to me? Any thoughts on the problem that I could
pass on? Any help would be appreciated (
unfortunately I am trying to assist him via long
distance telephone and he doesn't have
computer/internet).
  Thanks in advance, 73, Troy, W6HV