[TenTec] More 250 Filter Stuff

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] More 250 Filter Stuff
From: dacalvin@us.ibm.com (Duane Calvin)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 16:35:13 -0400
I also use the 500 Hz filters stacked in RTTY QRM situations, and one would
think that since the shift is 200 Hz (right?) that a 250 Hz filter stacked with
a 500 Hz should still work ok, but might be a bit narrow to tune a signal
quickly.

On DSP, I've found the KAM-Plus works better without the DSP most of the time.
There are very rare instances where it helps.  Likewise, don't turn on the low
pass filter!  I use DSP 100% of the time in CW and SSB however.  (Omni-VI+)

There's my input, FWIW.

 73,  Duane   AC5AA

Duane A. Calvin
Server Systems Test Engineer