[TenTec] Re: uh-oh follow-up

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: uh-oh follow-up
From: dacalvin@us.ibm.com (Duane Calvin)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 11:41:35 -0400
Wish I had a nickel for every time I go through the pain of setting up an
appointment with the car dealer's service department to work an warrantee
problem I want fixed, and then when I arrive with the car, they can't make the
problem appear or repeat.   Argh!  Did Paul have any suggestions of what could
be causing the problem?   Have you ever popped the covers and made sure all the
many cable plugs are seated securely?  There have been some reports of unseated
or loose cables in the past.  I'm shooting in the dark, here.

 73,  Duane

Duane A. Calvin
Server Systems Test Engineer
Dept. 76TS   RS/6000 - SP Nodes