[TenTec] rambling questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] rambling questions
From: vlegare@gnv.fdt.net (Vin Legare)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:18:40 -0400

Clark, Interesting comments about the processors.  I haven't personally used
them but have heard similar on the air comments from others ... particualrly
about the fact that the noise reduction occasionaly adds rather than
subtracts noise.   I have been thinking about adding  a digital signal
processor to my Omni III ;->, has anyone used the MFJ processor?

My Corsair is almost complete now, all except the 250 hz filter.  I did
combine 2 4 pole 2.4 khz filters together.  Added 2 xtals to each side of a
stock 4 pole with appropriate caps.  Makes a significant improvement.  A
good way to utilize those old stock filters that have been removed in place
of the 220 filter.

Regards to all   Vin  W1TUJ