[TenTec] Electronics instructors, Part 2

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Electronics instructors, Part 2
From: paa2000@n-jcenter.com (paa2000@n-jcenter.com)
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 21:18:45 -0400
Dear TEN-TEC list group,

Thanks very much to those of you who replied (several weeks ago) to my
query about electronics instructors subscribed to this list.

The upshot of that inquiry and other initiatives is that I am now the owner
of a discussion list for electronics instructors called ELECTRON2, formerly
"ELECTRON," founded in 1995 by Neil Preston, WB0DQW.   Since Neil's most
current subscriber list vanished when he very recently closed his
university internet account, I've been scrambling to reconstruct this list,
one name at a time!

Since some of you also subscribe to other lists related to ham radio or
electronics in general, I ask that you post or forward the following to any
lists or individuals where you think there would be interest:

begin Electron2 text ==========

News for Electronics Instructors:
The ELECTRON email list for Electronics Instructors founded in 1995 by Neil
Preston has been replaced by ELECTRON2.  If you have a professional
interest in teaching electronics,at ANY level,  this email list can be a
valuable resource for you and your students. The new list owner is Dan
Onley, K4ZRA, and the list's informational website is sponsored by Ten-Tec,
Inc.  Check it out at: http://t-kit.com/electron2

Sincerely,
Dan F. Onley, Electron2 List moderator
<paa2000@n-jcenter.com>

======== end of Electron2 message text

>From discussions on this renewed ELECTRON2 list, I and Scott Robbins, W4PA,
 and other folks at TEN-TEC, hope to learn a bit how present and future
T-KIT products might fit into or improve electronics learning curriculums.
But we expect all list members to feel free to pursue the issues of most
concern to them.

We're well covered by the supportive reactions of you who appreciate
TEN-TEC --  I repeat my hope that you'll pass on the above Electron2 info
to other lists or groups in which you are involved.

Thanks for your interest and help!
Dan Onley, K4ZRA
Publications director, T-KIT division of TEN-TEC, Inc.

http://t-kit.com/electron2
email: paa2000@n-jcenter.com