[TenTec] FS: SP325 Military Receiver

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: SP325 Military Receiver
From: DHHDEH@concentric.net (David H. Hammond)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 21:05:08 +0000
Hello Everyone,

I have a real collectors item for Sale. A Model SP325 Military General
Coverage Receiver built by TT for the US Navy in the Late 1980's.

This is a small table top unit (was origianlly a rack mount set) with
many interesting features and a real joy to operate.  Generates great
audio and makes SWL'ing alot of fun. A different unit than its retail
cousin the RX325. More features.  Decent selectivity on SSB, AM and CW.
Digital display and PLL with crystal ovens. Memories and scan feature
and direct keyboard freq.entry along with encoder "VFO" tuning. Has
500hz to 29.999mhz coverage.

Purchased this unit expecting to do more SWL work but find it goes
unused most of the time and would be better suited to someone who is
into the SWL scene. What time I have is spent on the OMNI VI or the
Corsair II.

Unit is in very good cosmetic and electrical shape. Black cabinet and
green flourescent display. Sharp.  Comes with a FB combination user and
service manual. Unit is AC powered.

Please e-mail with questions on specs or performance. Its a really nice
piece. An unusal complement to TT ham band only gear.

Will sell for $395.00 shipped in CONUS.

Please e-mail with inquiries or interest.

73 fer nw de N1LQ-Dave