[TenTec] OMNI VI frequency blip on 30 meters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI frequency blip on 30 meters
From: seay@alaska.net (Del & Jan Seay)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 20:53:11 -0800
Perfectly normal, Clark.
As the oscillator comes up, it is then pulled onto
the operating frequency by the lock voltage applied.
If it is a bother, you can pull the oscillator by the trimmers
until it no longer does it. (You've then tweaked the
oscillator to run on the same frequency that the
PLL is going to lock it to.)
de KL7HF