[TenTec] OMNI V vs OMNI VI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI V vs OMNI VI
From: kp4pknet@prtc.net (kp4pknet)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 17:13:13 -0400

--------------6474295AC04443774E7C371D

Hi.....

I presently own an OMNI V. I have the opportunity of acquiring an OMNI
VI at a very attractive price. My OMNI V is in pristine condition and
has all the available options. Now the dilemma.... Should I go for the
VI or should I keep the V. I haven't tried the VI, but love my V. Any
opinions are welcomed.

TNX es 73 de Max, KP4PK

BTW... I am still looking for that elusive 263 or 263G vfo to complete
my Corsair II station.

--------------6474295AC04443774E7C371D

<HTML>
Hi.....

<P>I presently own an OMNI V. I have the opportunity of acquiring an OMNI
VI at a very attractive price. My OMNI V is in pristine condition and has
all the available options. Now the dilemma.... Should I go for the VI or
should I keep the V. I haven't tried the VI, but love my V. Any opinions
are welcomed.

<P>TNX es 73 de Max, KP4PK
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>BTW... I am still looking for that elusive 263 or 263G vfo to complete
my Corsair II station.
<BR>&nbsp;

<P><B><TT>&nbsp;</TT></B></HTML>

--------------6474295AC04443774E7C371D--