[TenTec] New FAQ File and Administrator

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New FAQ File and Administrator
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 09:37:00 -0700
Ed;

Thank you so much for providing this VERY EXCELLENT service.  This is
without a
doubt the best mail reflector I have ever been a part of and I belong to
many,
many of them.  Your "silent", "behind the scenes", and very competent
administration has been one of the most admirable attributes of this
reflector;
something that ALL reflectors should strive to imitate.  I am sure we will
all
endeavor to maintain the high standards this reflector has come to be known
for.

73.

Reid, K7YX