[TenTec] Wanna buy a 301?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Wanna buy a 301?
From: alex.ai2q@worldnet.att.net (Alex Mendelsohn)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 22:00:42 -0400
Hi again Dale:

Since my last e-mail to you, I dug out the old optical encoder I mentioned
to you. It's a Bourns miniature unit with a thin shaft. It's brand new, and
lo, the markings are identical to what you call out on your bill of
materials.

I fired up my regulated +5 V p/s, and trusty dc scope, hooked it up, and it
outputs square waves like a bandit! Now that i know it works, I'm really
looking forward to my "armchair VFO" control for my trusty ol' Omni-V.

Thanks for you app notes OB! I'll keep you posted on how it works out.

Vy 73, AI2Q, Alex in Kennebunk, Maine

PS: the Bourns p/n is:ENC1J-D28-LE0100. It measures about 0.5 inches
square--really small.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>