[TenTec] ARGO for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ARGO for sale
From: w3rl@email.msn.com (Larry Laffoon)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 11:19:16 -0400
Hello all;
                I have a Ten Tec ARGO, QRP version of the SCOUT, for sale
with 9 band modules, noise blanker, 2 mobile mounts, 2 power cords, hand mic
and an ICOM YD 148 desk mic.  I also have the manual.  This radio has never
been mobile, I use the brackets to mount the radio above my desk in the
shack and I also used the other bracket for a "portable ham shack" that I
built.  Condition of the radio is a 9 out of 10.  Works great.  $475 and I
will ship.  Thanks for reading.