[TenTec] TenTec Customer Relations

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Customer Relations
From: Bill_Ames@hyperion.com (Bill_Ames@hyperion.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 13:14:09 -0400
When I bought my first TT item I had no real experience with them. I had
heard that their service was good. Now I should mention that my profession
is in test engineering and quality assurance. So when I received my
purchase I looked with the eye of someone doing an acceptance test on a
shuttle component. I found a number of items in both hardware and
documentation that I took exception to. Carefully drafting a letter of
complaint I sent it to TT. I received from them an equally detailed letter
in reply, addressing each item I had mentioned. They provided corrective
action where warranted, provided education for me where I had not clearly
understood what I had observed or where I had had unrealistic expectations

At that moment I became a dedicated customer, forever TT, and I have
received similar treatment when ever I had need to contact them.  :-)

Bill Ames

KB1LG

Now, only if they would provide something a bit better then the Scout and a
lot less expensive then the OMNI..... :-(