[TenTec] OMNI VI XMT Problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI XMT Problem
From: troy_wideman@eee.org (Troy Wideman)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 19:11:18 -0700
Hi guys,
 I've just noticed an intermittent problem only on
15M transmit. I was copying a CQ on 15M CW and
tried to respond. There was no output at all. I
went to the dummy load and tried SSB, same thing.
I tried switching back and forth to other bands
and all of a sudden 15M started working. All was
well until the next day and the same thing
happened. I tried re-seating all the xtals, plugs,
etc., and that did not help. Now when I check, it
may or may not start without playing with the band
buttons ( so far that has worked and I can get it
going).
  Before I have to give up and call T-T for
guidance, does anyone have a suggestion as to what
I might try? Any help would be appreciated.
 73, es tnx, Troy, W6HV