[TenTec] CORSAIR II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CORSAIR II
From: seay@alaska.net (Del Seay)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:36:55 -0800
Ken: Does it disappear with the antenna removed? And can
you change the level by turning the antenna? If so, it is a
typical signal that we are hearing more and more from various
low priced garbage being imported. I don't have a solution as
long as the Commerce Dep't allows imports that are not compliant
with the Spectrum-Pollution Act".

If it remains when you remove the antenna, then it is internally
generated in the Corsair.
See ya'
de KL7HF