[TenTec] Omni QSK with Alpha's 87A QSK

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni QSK with Alpha's 87A QSK
From: JTBRANNIGAN@prodigy.net (JAMES T BRANNIGAN)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 16:31:53 -0400
The reason your TT is not plug capatable with the Alpha is the same reason
Nikon lenses will not fit a Minolta...it is called MARKETING....
and this  is not a bad thing, it is simply good business..

but what happened to ham ingenuity??
we have been interfacing rigs from different manufacturers for years....

I hope we havn't reached the point where we need a "HAM RADIO FOR DUMMIES"
book
it could start with .....if the radios are different colors, they might not
work together.