[TenTec] Computer monitor generated noise

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Computer monitor generated noise
From: bens@valint.net (Bob Ensminger)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:28:26 -0700
I want to thank all for the many good comments to cure the problem.

I was asked to state the brands so the rest of you could avoid the noisy
one.

The monitor that generated noise S7 to S9 was an MGC 17" .27 dot pitch
monitor that I paid 279 new for.(Doesn't pay to be cheap, eh??)

The monitor which generated noise appears to be nearly non-existant is made
by NEC and is labeled Smile. It is a 17" monitor with a .25 dot pitch.

Thanks agn for all the help.

73,
Bob, KQ7J