[TenTec] Omni V For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V For Sale
From: jkoppi@pclink.com (Joseph Koppi)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:44:06 -0500
It is only with the greatest reluctance that I offer for sale my Omni V
with complete set of filters (9 MHz .5; 6.3 Mhz 1.8, .5, .25) for $900.
Rig is in excellent condition and knocking off DX all over the place.  Face
plate = 10; covers = 9.  Can substitute a 9 MHz 1.8 filter for the .5
offered above.  You ship.  Responding here is probably best.  If you want
to call, you can reach me at (651) 457-2916 between 9 a.m. and noon CDST on
MWF, or anytime weekends.  With luck, I will resolve the current situation
some other way and withdraw this offer before someone decides to take me up
on it.

Joseph Koppi
jkoppi@pclink.com
St. Paul, Minnesota