[TenTec] 2.8 filters for Ten Tec and other Ten Tec info

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 2.8 filters for Ten Tec and other Ten Tec info
From: geraldj@ames.net (Dr. Gerald N. Johnson, P.E.)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:55:58 -0500
In my Corsair II there are switch provisions for 4 filters, two for SSB
and two for CW in the second IF. No provisions for changing the first IF
filter though likely a different filter would plug in. The stock filter
is 2.4 for SSB and the standard filter for CW. The other filter
positions are marked for 1.8, .5 and .25 khz bandwidths. The filter
switch selects the upper three on SSB and the lower three on CW the book
says. Probably really selects between 2.4 (which is always there) .5 and
.25 if all are present on CW. So far I've not installed any added
filters.

73, Jerry, K0CQ