[TenTec] OMNI VI deafness

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI deafness
From: paulc@mediaone.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 23:13:20 -0500
I just saw your end note relating to the aux port.  I would still try
isolating that part of the circuit by testing the circuit with the antenna
closer to the 20 dB attenuator stage.  Of course, you can also test the
diodes, but be forewarned that this circuit board in one of two that is
nearly impossible to work on.

-Paul, W9AC