[TenTec] Following the D2 backlight story (Please post success stories)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Following the D2 backlight story (Please post success stories)
From: k0avw@juno.com (Eric N Boe)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 09:01:41 -0800
If it's not too much trouble, could someone please post when they
successfully refurb one of the displays with the electroluminescent stuff
posted over the last couple of days.  If I know this procedure works, I
would then go forward with my Delta 2 purchase.

Thanks.

Eric Boe
K0AVW
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]