[TenTec] Need some technical help - Omni D model B

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need some technical help - Omni D model B
From: n1mt@javanet.com (Mark Toussaint)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 14:48:38 -0500
I recently purchased a used Omni D Model B and I am experiencing the
following problems:

1. The VFO will not reach down to the last 30khz on any band and extends
about the same amount (40khz) beyond the end. Suggestions on how to adjust
this, is it on the oscillator mixer board ?

2. The overall receiver sensitivity seems very low. Suggestions ?

I'm somewhat limited on test equipment, but willing to give it a try, if
possible.

Thanks, Mark N1MT
N1MT@Javanet.com