[TenTec] Ten Tec Cure for Clicking Omni 6 a No Go

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Cure for Clicking Omni 6 a No Go
From: paulc@mediaone.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 11:16:26 -0500
Many others have reported that this has fixed their Omni Six's clicking
problem.  Don't let John's remarks discourage you from at least trying the
disconnection of plug 52.  You've got nothing to lose in trying it except a
little time and there is nothing invasive about it.  If it doesn't work for
you, simply reconnect plug 52.  There may be multiple causes to what we're
hearing and this may only be one of them.

-Paul, W9AC