[TenTec] Re: Hum on a Omni-V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Hum on a Omni-V
From: randas@mindspring.com (Tim Randa)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 15:09:33 -0500
Hello to all again. Several people have emailed me with sugestions to fix
the steady hum in my Omni-V. Most thought it was a power supply hum of some
kind. I tried the rig powered by a auto battery and still a low level hum.
One corection to my first post...the hum comes from all speaker out
puts..(radio, speaker jack, headphones) not just the headphones. Thanks to
all who emailed..I'm still searching for the answer

73 de Tim