[TenTec] ten-tec legend and reality

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ten-tec legend and reality
From: jloase@ozline.net (Jim)
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 12:25:11 -0500
Yes I have had good support from Yaesu about as good a TenTec unless the rig is
older than about 10 years. But with TenTec I can call about my old Argonaut 509
and talk to someone who knows it and  can still get parts. One of the reasons I
like TenTec is I can easily repair them myself. When I look inside some of the
modern Yaesu products I break out in a cold sweat. But most of all I like the
way
TenTec radios work.

Jim Loase
W8IT