[TenTec] Delta 2 Backlight again

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delta 2 Backlight again
From: seweber@netnitco.net (seweber@netnitco.net)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 14:13:07 -0600 (CST)
Hello everyone,

I just received my new (to me) Delta II and need to fix the backlight
as per the recent discussion on this list.  I have not lifted the cover
yet.  Is the repair pretty much straightforward?  (That means so simple
that even <underline>I</underline> can do it.)

What color was the original backlighting?  Of the four colors
available, any feedback as to which one works the best?  And finally,
does anyone have any extra material and connectors after doing their
own repair that I could buy?

Tnx es 73 de KD9BO

seweber@netnitco.net

When promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your
superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical and
psychological observations, beware of platitudinous ponderosity. Let
your verbal evaporations have lucidity, intelligibility, and veracious
vivacity without rodomontade or thespian bombast. Sedulously avoid all
polysyllabic profundity, pompous propensity, and sophomoric vacuity.

In other words, KISS (keep it simple etc.)

While you're passing out the spam, don't forget these guys:

admin@loopback, $LOGIN@localhost, $LOGNAME@localhost,

$USER@localhost, $USER@$HOST,-h1024@localhost,root@mailloop.com

Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt@fcc.gov

Commissioner James Quello: jquello@fcc.gov