[TenTec] Ten Tec happy versus unhappy customers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec happy versus unhappy customers
From: bahr521@earthlink.net (Lee Bahr)
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 12:18:53 -0600
Let me ad the following for food for thought.  I have been using Larson
antennas and Larson antenna mounts on my cars for twenty some years
now.  I have ordered replacement parts from them from time to time
allowing me to use their equipment at relatively low cost for all this
time.  I also have a Diamond mount for my Ham Sticks which is made in
Japan.  I need some parts for it now but I don't really expect any
importer to be able to buy parts for Diamond antennas or mounts.  I
think that stuff is manufactured in Japan.  I don't expect much more
than this from Japanese antenna manufacturers. They have tought me to
expect this. But, I have come to respect a company like Larson who
stands behind their relatively inexpensive antennas and mounts.  I think
of this often when I am in the market for new antennas.