[TenTec] Enough Already on Alec's Complaints!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Enough Already on Alec's Complaints!
From: k5pgw@linknet.net (k5pgw@linknet.net)
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 18:03:36
I had too much a long time ago, and I've had enough of you in one stupid
posting. I save practically all postings from this reflector, and I have
never read a constructive posting from you. If you had wanted to keep me
from posting any further on the reflector, you would have emailed me
direct. However you wanted to be Mr. reflector police and voice your
disapproval of my posting publicly. YOU ARE THE SAME TYPE OF ASSHOLE AS
ALEC. I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT I POST, BUT I AM MAN
ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH YOU DIRECTLY AND NOT INVOLVE THE WORLD IN MY
DIFFERENCES WITH YOUR POSITION. YOU COULDN'T DO THAT, YOU HAD TO
*****STAR***** ON THE REFLECTOR. I didn't criticize anyone but Alec for
their postings or position AND I DIDN'T ASK YOU WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND DIDN'T
CRITICIZE YOU,  so why did you feel compelled to attack me on the reflector
rather than direct? Would it be because you have a need to have an audience
and are a brave dude in a crowd, but whistle in the dark because you are
afraid when alone?

There are those who don't have the courage to go one on one and are
cowardly by nature so they want the world to hear their chest beating and
mouth running. They are those who hide and peep, get brave behing a
microphone and mouth off but meekly  creep around at a hamfest for fear
someone will recognize them and see how they really are in person. Those
same people lurk on the internet, talk authoritatively, tough, and hide
behind the miles of distance between themselves and the person they are
trying to impress. I knew a kid like that once years ago, and he used to
hide and watch his mamma take a bath from a tree outside the bathroom
window. He was a big shot brave thing in a crowd, but one on one, he was a
real P---y. You know, I would hate to go through life having to hide behind
a microphone or keyboard or always mouth off in front of other people.

Incidentally, I have had numerous direct emails supporting my position and
yours is the only sick hide behind the crowd and shoot posting that
disagreed. Think about it, are you really normal?? Doesn't sound like it.

My telephone number is 225-664-2037.

We can discontinue this or we can carry it further. Discretion is said to
be the better part of valor!! That means don't let your alligator mouth
overload your tweetie bird rear end. We can take this public or do what
ever you choose! Just remember, you attacked me without provacation!! You
decide!

John W. King, K5PGW (LICENSED BEFORE YOU WERE BORN)